Charlotte GrayPresidentView details
Clarice CasebeerDirector of AdmissionsView details
Nancy BrannonAdmissions Representative / Student Services / Education CoordinatorView details
Wendy McGowinFinancial Aid RepresentativeView details
Avril PebworthFinancial Aid Representative & Compliance OfficerView details
Daniel LeithAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Rachael HeneiseMarketing DirectorView details
Haleigh GrayMarketing AssistantView details
Ruth TorreyAccountingView details
Jennifer AlderferStaffView details
RuthAnn TheilenAdministrative AssistantView details
Ona “Jo” BassLibrarianView details
Erin MockDirector of Nursing EducationView details
Kayla HendricksAssistant Director of Nursing Education & Director of Simulation and Skills CenterView details
Bailee BaileyRN Program CoordinatorView details
Shawn MockLPN and MA Program Coordinator View details
Lucinda SchmidtFacultyView details
Bill GrayFaculty & Vice PresidentView details
David ThompsonFacultyView details
Paulette IveyFacultyView details
Roger CanslerFacultyView details
Melissa RossFacultyView details
Lynetta SmithFacultyView details
Sherri RamirezFacultyView details
Jenny GambrielFacultyView details
Heather MillsFacultyView details
Danielle McLerranFacultyView details
Shari JohnsonFacultyView details
Johnna MortensenFacultyView details
Rob McGowinFacultyView details
Michelle LongFacultyView details
Jordan AbercrombieFacultyView details
Andrea CrossFacultyView details
Now that you’ve met our faculty, want to meet our alumni?
“Going to nursing school was the best decision I ever made. I really wish I would’ve made it sooner in my life. I graduated at age 45, and I waited quite a long time, but it was the best decision I ever made. It was the most rewarding hard work I’ve ever done. I’ve worked hard, but not like that. I’m just tickled to be where I am at in my life right now and it feels like the world has opened up and I have a second chance at age 45. I have a life long career now and I couldn’t be happier.”
-Julie Cole, RN Class of 2017
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- This position is part-time. The class is taught on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM. This course is designed to give the computer user a working knowledge of word processing programs including Microsoft Office Suite. Instruction will be given in application programs, formatting and editing documents, columns, tables, and internet communication skills. Also included in this course introducing the basics of computer operations including vocabulary and concepts. Basic hands on instruction in the proper form of keyboarding with guided practice in speed and proficiency.
- For more information, send resume to email@example.com
- Part-time nursing instructor that focuses on Anatomy & Physiology in the classroom and in the lab.
- Masters Degree and be experienced in the education of life sciences such as A&P, Microbiology, Nutrition, etc.
- For more information or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.