Charlotte GrayPresidentView details
Clarice CasebeerDirector of AdmissionsView details
Nancy BrannonAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Wendy McGowinFinancial Aid RepresentativeView details
Avril PebworthFinancial Aid Representative & Compliance OfficerView details
Daniel LeithAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Rachael HeneiseMarketing DirectorView details
Haleigh GrayMarketing AssistantView details
Ruth TorreyAccountingView details
RuthAnn TheilenAdministrative AssistantView details
Ona “Jo” BassLibrarianView details
Marion AnemaView details
Erin MockRN Program CoordinatorView details
Kayla HendricksLPN Program CoordinatorView details
Tami HutchinsonMA Program CoordinatorView details
Lucinda SchmidtFacultyView details
Bill GrayFaculty & Vice PresidentView details
David ThompsonFacultyView details
Krista NebelFacultyView details
Bailee BaileyFacultyView details
Paulette IveyFacultyView details
Roger CanslerFacultyView details
Shawn MockFacultyView details
Judy BallardFacultyView details
Marsha AlexanderFacultyView details
Jamie CarterFacultyView details
Crystal LaCaveraFacultyView details
Melissa RossFacultyView details
Lynetta SmithFacultyView details
Sherri RamirezFacultyView details
Jenny GambrielFacultyView details
Theron BeckerFacultyView details
Laura AndersonFacultyView details
Now that you’ve met our faculty, want to meet our alumni?
“Going to nursing school was the best decision I ever made. I really wish I would’ve made it sooner in my life. I graduated at age 45, and I waited quite a long time, but it was the best decision I ever made. It was the most rewarding hard work I’ve ever done. I’ve worked hard, but not like that. I’m just tickled to be where I am at in my life right now and it feels like the world has opened up and I have a second chance at age 45. I have a life long career now and I couldn’t be happier.”
-Julie Cole, RN Class of 2017
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Part-time nursing instructor that focuses on Anatomy & Physiology in the classroom and in the lab.
- Masters Degree and be experienced in the education of life sciences such as A&P, Microbiology, Nutrition, etc.
- For more information or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full time nursing faculty that provides classroom instruction, skills and simulation lab instruction, and clinical instruction for PN and RN students.
- To apply or ask questions, send resume to email@example.com.