Charlotte GrayPresidentView details
Nancy BrannonAdmissions Representative / Student Services / Education CoordinatorView details
Wendy McGowinFinancial Aid RepresentativeView details
Avril PebworthStudent Resources & Compliance OfficerView details
Daniel LeithAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Tammy IkerdStudent Support CoordinatorView details
Rachael HeneiseMarketing DirectorView details
Haleigh GrayMarketing Assistant & Student Online Support (SOS)View details
Ruth TorreyAccountingView details
Jennifer AlderferAccounting / HRView details
RuthAnn TheilenAdministrative AssistantView details
Ona “Jo” BassLibrarianView details
Erin MockDirector of Nursing EducationView details
Kayla HendricksDirector of Simulation and Skills CenterView details
Bailee BaileyRN Program CoordinatorView details
Shawn MockLPN and MA Program Coordinator View details
Lucinda SchmidtFacultyView details
Bill GrayFaculty & Vice PresidentView details
Paulette IveyFacultyView details
Roger CanslerFacultyView details
William “Nathan” HerdFacultyView details
Jenny GambrielFacultyView details
Corie LiskaFacultyView details
Danielle McLerranFacultyView details
Johnna MortensenFacultyView details
Rob McGowinFacultyView details
Michelle LongFacultyView details
Jennifer HungerfordFacultyView details
Tasha DetloffFacultyView details
Courtney SulltropFacultyView details
Kimberly LeithFacultyView details
Jana HydenFacultyView details
Heather MillsFacultyView details
Megan DunnFacultyView details
Erin ReeseFacultyView details
Heather ClineFacultyView details
Angela HorinekFacultyView details
Matt LyonsFacultyView details
Anita WestFacultyView details
Savana AyersFacultyView details
Felisha BurlesonFacultyView details
Now that you’ve met our faculty, want to meet our alumni?
“Going to nursing school was the best decision I ever made. I really wish I would’ve made it sooner in my life. I graduated at age 45, and I waited quite a long time, but it was the best decision I ever made. It was the most rewarding hard work I’ve ever done. I’ve worked hard, but not like that. I’m just tickled to be where I am at in my life right now and it feels like the world has opened up and I have a second chance at age 45. I have a life long career now and I couldn’t be happier.”
-Julie Cole, RN Class of 2017
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- This position is part-time. You will be working with nursing students in facilities in Bolivar and Springfield.
- BSN preferred.
- For more information, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our campus is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to provide an equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
We are committed to assuring that:
- All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment-related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis;
- Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. All personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, training, and participation in social and recreational programs are administered without regard to any characteristic protected by state, federal or local law;
- Employees and applicants will not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, retaliation, coercion, or discrimination because they have exercised any right protected by law; and
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for disabilities and religious beliefs.