Charlotte GrayPresidentView details
Clarice CasebeerDirector of AdmissionsView details
Nancy BrannonAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Katie GreerAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Wendy McGowinFinancial Aid RepresentativeView details
Avril PebworthFinancial Aid Representative & Compliance OfficerView details
Rachael HammonMarketing DirectorView details
Haleigh GrayMarketing AssistantView details
Ruth TorreyAccountingView details
RuthAnn TheilenAdministrative AssistantView details
Ona “Jo” BassLibrarianView details
Marion AnemaView details
Erin MockRN Program CoordinatorView details
Kayla HolderLPN Program CoordinatorView details
Tami HutchinsonMA Program CoordinatorView details
Lucinda SchmidtFacultyView details
Bill GrayFaculty & Vice PresidentView details
David ThompsonFacultyView details
Krista NebelFacultyView details
Natalie GassFacultyView details
Bailee BybeeFacultyView details
Janie JonesFacultyView details
Debi DancerFacultyView details
Mandi CritesFacultyView details
Richard TuckerFacultyView details
Amber EnnisFacultyView details
Paulette IveyFacultyView details
Roger CanslerFacultyView details
Crystal EricksenFacultyView details
Shawn MockFacultyView details
Taylor ButtryFacultyView details
Deborah ShirleyFacultyView details
Marsha AlexanderFacultyView details
Now that you’ve met our faculty, wanna meet our alumni?
“Going to nursing school was the best decision I ever made. I really wish I would’ve made it sooner in my life. I graduated at age 45, and I waited quite a long time, but it was the best decision I ever made. It was the most rewarding hard work I’ve ever done. I’ve worked hard, but not like that. I’m just tickled to be where I am at in my life right now and it feels like the world has opened up and I have a second chance at age 45. I have a life long career now and I couldn’t be happier.”
-Julie Cole, RN Class of 2017
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Part-time nursing instructor that focuses on Anatomy & Physiology in the classroom and in the lab.
- Masters Degree and be experienced in the education of life sciences such as A&P, Microbiology, Nutrition, etc.
- For more information or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be responsible for a variety of accounting and human resources tasks and projects. For the full job description, visit https://bit.ly/2Jc8gwA
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred in accounting. Master’s degree preferred. CPA preferred. Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience required. Required experience with payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, preparing financial statements.
- To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.