Charlotte GrayPresidentView details
Nancy BrannonEducation Coordinator / FacultyView details
Wendy McGowinFinancial Aid RepresentativeView details
Avril PebworthStudent Resources & Compliance OfficerView details
Daniel LeithAdmissions RepresentativeView details
Rachael HeneiseMarketing DirectorView details
Haleigh GrayMarketing Assistant & Student Online Support (SOS)View details
Jennifer AlderferAccounting / HRView details
RuthAnn TheilenAdministrative AssistantView details
Ona “Jo” BassLibrarianView details
Erin MockDirector of Nursing EducationView details
Savana AyersRN to BSN Completion Program CoordinatorView details
Tasha DetloffRN Program CoordinatorView details
Johnna MortensenPN Program CoordinatorView details
Lucinda SchmidtSimulation & Skills Center CoordinatorView details
Kimberly LeithFacultyView details
Shawn MockFacultyView details
Bill GrayFaculty & Vice PresidentView details
Roger CanslerFacultyView details
William “Nathan” HerdFacultyView details
Rob McGowinFacultyView details
Jennifer HungerfordFacultyView details
Samantha GardnerFacultyView details
Heather ClineFacultyView details
Chastity McCullickFacultyView details
Taylor CarverFacultyView details
Sarah ColbyFacultyView details
Angela AmonettFacultyView details
Kristina BelisleFacultyView details
Aubrey WilkinsonFacultyView details
Andrea DixonFacultyView details
Matt LyonsFacultyView details
Felisha BurlesonFacultyView details
Kaylee AnkromFacultyView details
Now that you’ve met our team, want to meet our alumni?
“Going to nursing school was the best decision I ever made. I really wish I would’ve made it sooner in my life. I graduated at age 45, and I waited quite a long time, but it was the best decision I ever made. It was the most rewarding hard work I’ve ever done. I’ve worked hard, but not like that. I’m just tickled to be where I am at in my life right now and it feels like the world has opened up and I have a second chance at age 45. I have a life long career now and I couldn’t be happier.”
-Julie Cole, RN Class of 2017
INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Full time nursing faculty, 4 days per week. Position includes on-campus classroom instruction for RN students. Holiday break, vacation, and benefits included. Work with motivated leaders and teammates that believe that advancing the profession of nursing through excellence in nursing education begins with supporting its faculty.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- To apply or ask questions, send resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our campus is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to provide an equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
We are committed to assuring that:
- All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment-related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis;
- Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. All personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, training, and participation in social and recreational programs are administered without regard to any characteristic protected by state, federal or local law;
- Employees and applicants will not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, retaliation, coercion, or discrimination because they have exercised any right protected by law; and
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for disabilities and religious beliefs.